Saturday, April 03, 2010

Dot - The Disco Frog


Just a quick post to show you all Dot - The Disco Frog!

A big thank-you to The Purl Bee Blog for providing this fun and easy to sew pattern :)
Dot loves to dance to the hip buzzing sounds of the lilly pond - lol -

I am really enjoying the holidays, and using the time to practice my sewing skills 
- prior to my new Quilt fabric arriving :)

Dot is made from my fabric design: Disco Dots - Night
and the background fabric is: Lofty Linen Leaves 

Happy Easter for tomorrow,
Cheers Kris :)

© All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, she's cute! I love hand-made soft toys. Wish I could sew, then I'd spend all day making them from your lovely fabrics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little frog!
    Kelly L, KDL designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)