Wednesday, November 02, 2011

French Linen Fabric Collection

How was everyones Halloween?
.... lots of scary fun, lollies and candies I hope! 

I was very excited to get some yummy candy myself this Halloween, when my latest
Spoonflower order arrived, full of freshly printed crisp cotton fabrics :)
The following designs are all from my new collection "French Linen - Antique White" ~ I do hope you like them :)




Finally, speaking of all things French did you see the Melbourne Cup yesterday? (otherwise known as the race that stops a Nation)
What a race by the French horse Dunaden!
What a result - Dunaden by a nose hair
~ Hope you backed the winner :)

2 comments:

  1. Too too beautiful!! I want some for my next baby hat and shoes xx
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mc_art/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)