Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Today has been a Terrific Tuesday ... why ? Well apart from being the first Tuesday in November and a day when a little old horse race called The Melbourne Cup stops a nation ... I also made some fun "easy as" fabric buttons :)


Using a simple button kit that I purchased from The Haby Goddess (here) it really was as "easy as" 1, 2, 3 to make these adorable fabric covered buttons (with absolutely no sewing skills required ;)

Fabrics shown are from my Perfect Pink Collection and include : (from top)
Disco Dots - Hot Pink
Country Checks
and
Spring Blossoms 


I hope you had a Terrific Tuesday too, and if you placed a bet on The Melbourne Cup, I hope you backed a winner!

3 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous! and a fab way of using up little bits :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning The Haby Goddess :) Your fabrics are lovely and look fantastic as buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris, Just found your lovely blog! Just my sort of style. Looking forward to following. Have fun, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)