Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Vintage Shabby Rose : Cushions

This month, I've really been enjoying pretty pink, green and neutral colour palettes.



So to bring some of these wonderful Springtime tones inside, I decided to make myself some new cushions, featuring designs from the Vintage Shabby Rose Collection.

Today the rain is pouring outside my window, but I'm enjoying listening to the steady sound it makes as it hits the roof
 :)
..................

Also this week Judi Hall from Gingezel, featured our designs on the Gingezel website
Thank-you so much Judi for the wonderful Kristopher K feature :)

I first became aware of Gingezel Fabrics on Flickr, when I saw this lovely Collection of fabrics called Ocean Villa 
... (I just love the muted blue and brown colour palette) 
Gingezel Ocean Villa Beach and Terrace Fabric

See more beautiful Gingezel Fabrics @Spoonflower here
..................


I hope your week so far has been fabulous ... 
Time for me now to make a nice hot cup of coffee, while outside the rain continues to fall :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)