Sunday, July 04, 2010

New Quilt & New Chapter


After another busy week, I'm happy to be relaxing today, wrapped up in my new quilt ~ featuring fabric designs from my Marie's Garden collection (... inspired by the beautiful pink dahlias, blooming in the summer gardens of the Chateau de Versailles, France ~ home to Marie Antoinette.) 

Next week plans for the next chapter of Kristopher K will really start in earnest ... Whoo - hoo !!!
Did you manage to guess, from the sneek a peek last weekend ... ?

I have been busy organising new designs, fabrics, films, screens, printing tables & paints - etc as I will soon be hand screen printing a brand new collection of 'Kristopher K' textiles on yummy natural fabrics, to compliment the existing range of fabrics now available at
Spoonflower.

It's still early days, but I couldn't wait to share this exciting news with you all.

I look forward to posting more updates and naturally lots of pictures soon ;)
Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday .... Cheers Kris ;)


© All rights reserved.


5 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness!!! I have to be honest and admit I've never been a huge fan of shabby or country style quilts but this...THIS quilt, is absolutely stunning!!!! Kris, you are just loaded with talented and the whole world needs to know this!
    So excited for your new venture and can't wait to see what you've got going on:o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting! I love screen printig and wish for time again to play with designs & colours.

    I cannot wait to see the results. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, exciting news! I'm very much looking forward to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is just stunning ! :o)

    Can't wait to see the screen printed fabric. It's something I'm dying to do myself but just don't seem to have the space or time at the mo.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, beautiful quilt! I think that Pink dahlia flowered fabric is my favorite of your prints...love the flowers and the colors you chose!! :-)

    Secondly, I cannot wait to see your newest prints. Would love to see a picture gallery of the entire process. It sounds like a lot of fun you got going on there! Keep up the awesome work!

    Have a SUPER Day!

    ~ MC

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)