Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Linen Samples

Just a quick photo post to-day : to show you some of the linen fabrics samples that have arrived ready for printing and testing.
I just love all these beautiful natural colours, and textures.
With so many yummy natural fabrics to consider and compare, it's been more exciting than the summer holidays around here this week :)

All going well, my first silk screen should be ready to collect in a few days time, so printing is scheduled to start in earnest this weekend !!!



... More photos soon ;)





© All rights reserved.

5 comments:

  1. Oh they're Gorgeous Kris! How much fun are you having!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so lovely. I love natural fabric and can't wait to see what you are doing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous textures Kris - look forward to seeing your creations. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to see the first screen printed collection using these luscious linens! Make sure I know when you launch so I can link up with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment ^_^ !
    Your creations are <3!!!
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)