Monday, July 26, 2010

Catching up over coffee :)

It's Monday & I'm sorry to say I am running a little late for posting tonights Night's Owls Tweet photos ... !!! 
This is just a short "catch up over coffee" post ... mmm don't you just love the smell of coffee :)

Anyway ... all being well I should be able to download and post todays Night Owls Tweet photos - tomorrow.



Things have been crazy fun, over the last few weeks, organising the new set up for screen printing textiles.
The new print table (... all 4.8m of it) is now built and the first test print run (... on a multitude of different tea towel samples) was a great success ... (photos soon I promise)

I have also been busy designing the new shop banner and buttons etc ... 
Here is a little peek ...


Thanks so much to everyone for all the lovely comments and support : This is such an exciting time for us here at 'Kristopher K'
Chat soon, Cheers Kris :)

3 comments:

  1. Just catching up on reading with a cup of coffee!! Great banner design.
    Take care
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the banner. Soothing.
    Have you had Stumptown coffee?
    The best you'll ever have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your banner Kris, very stylish! So glad you are enjoying the whole process and I'm looking forward to some photos of the set-up.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)