Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Night Owls Tweet - Week 7

I guess this is a really late night : "Night Owls Tweet" : as it's 4.30am on Tuesday morning ;)
I've just finished watching Hewitt and Djokovic play their round 4 Tennis match live from 
Wimbledon. It was an exciting roller coaster game, played on a lovely hot English day. (Great to see the summer sunshine as here on the Gold Coast, the mercury has plummeted)

... well without further ado here are the photos for wk 7. 
I will post more 'Kristopher K' news and updates very soon :)

[Over the next 52 weeks, Shey B from Arizona USA, and I from the Gold Coast AUSTRALIA, will attempt to blog a total of 365 photos. Each posting ... 7 photos, from the last 7 days, on alternate Monday Nights]


(click image to zoom)
#1 The Australian White Ibis
#2 Shadow play in the early morning light at Surfers Paradise Beach
#3 Palm Tree flowers
#4 Noisy Cockatoo's
#5 A yellow moon rises over the sea
#6 Partial lunar Eclipse shines on a beautiful clear night
#7 Surf Life Saver buggy at Main Beach

See the Shey B Blog - for last weeks great week 6 photos ... The office !!!
I will have to tidy up a bit before I post any pic's of the office here - lol :)
© All rights reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!
    I will link you on my blog and I'd like to invite you to visite also my blog :D

    Laura from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I die! Just saw these picture! The MOON! fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)