Friday, June 04, 2010

Miniature Upholstered Furniture

How exciting to see Kristopher K fabrics on these Victorian Dollhouse chairs designed by:
JBM Miniatures  makers of handcrafted collectible miniature furniture.
See these photos (and more examples) on Ken@JBM's flickr photostream here
Thanks so much Ken for letting me know you posted these photos; I've so enjoyed taking a peek at your amazing work :)






... Oh how i'd like to walk around this dollhouse ;) 


Fabrics used are from the "Shabby Chic" collection and include:
Shabby Rose
Shabby Check Grande
and Shabby Stripe Grande.

So how do you reduce the scale of a fabric design at Spoonflower?
I find it as easy as adding a fabric to my cart, and clicking the blue "
EDIT" link: then after Design Size, I again click the blue (EDIT THIS) link: Then I change the size of the design by clicking: SMALLER - until I have the required size: finally I click on the UPDATE ORDER ITEM button to update the print in my order to it's new custom size ;)


I hope to see the sun shining brightly again this weekend, so I can photograph the new fabric designs that have recently arrived - and I'm also planning to spend time this weekend sewing - as lately I have seen so many projects and tutorials that I'm keen to try.

Whatever your plans may be, have a fabulous weekend, 
Cheers Kris :)


© All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, they look amazing! It must be incredible to see your designs used on something like this.
    Have a great weekend Kris!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris, How wonderful for you!!! They are amazing. Wishes for a great weekend ~ Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so sweet! Very clever! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable are these! What an awesome way to use your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)