Friday, February 26, 2010

It's snowing at Spoonflower

60 Ways of Looking At Snow On Fabric:


In the Fabric of the week contest at Spoonflower.
See and Vote for all your favourites (this week) here


Below is my entry Titled: Blueberry Ice
- A modern shimmering update of traditional ice crystal formations, featuring a fun and graphic pattern in a bold, blueberry ice, colour palette.


If you are seeing the snow for real, 
(like so many of my lovely e-friends)
... stay safe and warm :)

© All rights reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Hi don't know if my original comment posted....but love the prints ~ Again, Thanks for thinking of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for your design (I think). They don't make it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely comments and support ♥ ♥ ♥ Big Hugs ♥ ♥ ♥ Kris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)