Monday, March 14, 2011

Linen :)


Just because I heart linen, I've added some beautiful new 100% linen and linen/cotton blend fabrics to the Kristopher K Shop.
Available now, in a variety of natural colours, widths and weights, and sold by linear meter.
Suitable for a variety of uses including apparel, homewares, and crafts.

Fabrics pictured from left:
Linen/Cotton: White
100% Linen: Vintage Stone
Linen/Cotton: Spice
Linen/Cotton: Natural Sand


Also below is a wonderfully filmed and informative short video all about linen, appropriately titled: BE LINEN MOVIE by Benoit MILLOT

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely fabrics! Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Kristopher K,

    I have a request or favour to ask of you. I love your fabrics and I have been waiting for Spoonflower to have a sale or promotion, even for fat quarters. If and when Spoonflower has a promotion can you email me. There are at least 5 or 6 of you fabrics that I would LOVE to have for my dolls and my girls.

    Kind regards,

    Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)