Friday, May 14, 2010

What a week!

What a week it's been here at Kristopher K!
I've been a little quiet here on the blog, due to some really exciting developments regarding the future of "Kristopher K' fabrics, that are now underway. I look forward to sharing this news with you all in the coming weeks and months, however, in the meantime ... I would like to thank the following websites for the features below ;)


Have you seen the
Busy Bee's Blog full of wonderful images of design, decoration and photography? 
I'm a big fan, so it was a lovely to see their post: 
"Gorgeousness....Happy Monday!" - featuring my new "Diamond Days" design, surrounded by other wonderful images of soft spring colours. 
(Click photo below, for other featured photos links :) 




Also I would like to thank, the Decor and Design Blog: Be@Home
for mentioning us on their: Carnival of Shopping page - featuring sites that they consider noteworthy - WOW ~ and thank-you :)




Can you believe it's Friday already?
This weekend I'm planning to catch up with family and some of my favourite blogs, and I'll also try to complete some of my "yet to be finished" sewing projects! Whatever your plans for the weekend, I wish you fabulous fun.
Cheers, Kris

© All rights reserved.


5 comments:

  1. I really like both images you've posted here and look forward to hearing about your future projects. I must check out the blogs you mentioned.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris,

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. You make beautiful designs, impressed by the variety. Looking forward to following a colleague! Have a great weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kris:) So happy to have found your gorgeous blog. Your fabrics are beautiful!! I am looking forward to reading your previous posts. Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family and sewing projects, sounds like the perfect weekend to me:) ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful fabrics ! Sounds like busy and exciting times ahead! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)