Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Vintage Christmas Bunting Kit

Today I made up my Vintage Christmas Bunting Kit - featuring a vintage palette of Gold, Mint, Aqua and Cranberry. This Christmas bunting kit has 15 bunting flags in total - per fat quarter of Spoonflower fabric .... 



This really should be an "easy as" project that can probably be cut out and sewn up in under an hour (unless like me you rush ahead and on your first attempt sew the letters to your ribbon backwards - bunting saying "samtasirhc yrrem" - dosn't quite impart the Holiday feeling i was looking for - haha!!!)

oops...



Also this week I received in the post a copy of Homemaker Magazine UK (issue 12)  - featuring my design Paper Daisy - Summer Yellow (far right below)

Thank-you so much Vicky for sending this to me, I am so excited to see my work featured in the 2014 Spoonflower calendar accompanying the magazine.
I now have this lovely calendar on my studio wall to enjoy right throughout the year! Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)