Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

Sorry for the lateness of this post (I mean really ... can you believe it's the 1st of February already) ... but I am so excited to-day to be back in the studio, and I just wanted to shout out a great BIG .... 

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°• Happy New Year •°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
and 
Thank-you, to you all :)
 
Your wonderful support and continued encouragement has made 2011 a totally amazing year for me!

I am still over the moon, to have discovered I have once again made it onto the list of Top Indie Fabric Designers @Spoonflower (Making the grade for 2011 at number 14 
- Wow :)

Wishing you all my very best for a Fabulous, Happy and Healthy, 2012!

❤ Kris

Image above (via Spoonflower's new create fabric web page) includes our designs: Lucky Four (pictured top) and Paper Daisy - Provence Blue (pictured lowest) ~ So cool to be featured ... thank-you Spoonflower :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kris.
    You deserve this for sure, your designs are amazing. I wanted to stop by your blog and tell you that you always inspire me. Thank you.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS to you! Your beautiful classic style always amazes me - it's no wonder it does good at SF!! Keep up the fantastic work in 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)