Saturday, August 28, 2010

Water Colour Weekend



It's lovely to be in Sydney BUT ... I'm so missing my studio at home on the Gold Coast !!! 


So on Friday afternoon, I decided to pop into an art shop (just for a look!) ... Well you know how it goes, I couldn't resist buying some new watercolours ... so this weekend I can now sit in the sunshine sketching and painting some new designs .. Yippee :)


Inky Floral
This is one of my latest vintage floral designs in an antique blue and taupe colour palette!
More fabric ... (and this weeks Night Owls Tweet :) photos soon :)


Whatever you plans for this weekend, I hope you have a fabulous time. 
Cheers, Kris.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend the day Kris. I absolutely love that new fabric. The colours are perfect, as is the pattern. I can't believe how talented you are, it blows me away!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric!! And I love the excitement of a new box of art supplies... so many possibilities, it lights up your face!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)