Monday, November 12, 2012

Mini Print Collection

All new 'Mini Print Collection' 
- Four mini prints for maxi fun!
Today I decided to make some cute fabric gift tags with my new 'Mini Print' samples:(from left) 
I love this time of year, as my crafting box finds its way to the centre of our dining table and I start to think about decorating the house for Christmas!
It's a good thing however, looking at my depleted fabric stash (while drooling over the new Christmas Fabrics at Spoonflower) ... that I'm just in time to take advantage of Spoonflower's upcoming Free Shipping Day on Thursday November 15th, 2012!

Oh! and if Free Shipping isn't cool enough (yes! even to Australia - whoohoo) The fabulous folk at Spoonflower are printing selected designs in the Spoonflower marketplace for a limited time on Gift Wrap!


I think Christmas has surely come early for me this year.
... Happy Crafting :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the newsletter Kris. I am so glad that you sent it because i had forgotten about that free shipping day. I love your mini prints. I have some too for the lovely doll house customers. Your work is always so inspiring.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to say hello, I love receiving feedback on the Kristopher K Blog, and reading all your wonderful comments :)